Sheather’s Painting and Decorating was first established in Wagga Wagga in 2013. We cover Wagga Wagga and Surrounds, and the Riverina.
We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service in all aspects of our business.
Starting out as a single man operating company. Tim and his team have grown Sheather’s Painting and Decorating to be one of the biggest painting companies in Wagga. We have achieved this through word of mouth with thanks to our high standard of workmanship and customer service. NOTHING IS TOO HARD.
Sheather’s Painting and Decorating employ 20 local tradesman with over 60 years’ experience in the painting industry, and are dedicated to providing you with an exceptional product.
Sheather’s Painting and Decorating are one of only a small number of Dulux Accredited Painters in the Wagga Wagga Region.
What it means to be Dulux Accredited
Dulux Accredited Painters are specifically selected by Dulux for their superior skills and commitment to the industry. All accredited members must adhere to the highest standards in the painting industry.
Dulux Accredited Painters use Dulux premium paint, sign an ethical and professional standards document, comply with all Australian standards regulations and hold a 10 million minimum public liability insurance.
Dulux Accredited provide us with continuing support and training in product knowledge and information to ensure we can deliver a high standard of service to our clientele.
My name is Tim Sheather and I started Sheather’s Painting and Decorating in 2013. My aim was to create a business that had an outstanding reputation for workmanship, reliability, professionalism and friendly service.
What does it mean to Sheathers Painting & Decorating to be a member of Master Painters Australia………?
Master Painters Australia NSW Association Inc. is a not-for-profit industry association representing painting and decorating contractors and employers in NSW.
Since its foundation over 100 years ago, MPA has been an independent representative for firms and individuals conducting business in the painting, decorating and sign writing trades. We do this by our involvement with numerous government consultative forums both nationally and at a state level.
When you engage a certified Master Painter, you can be assured of the following:
- You have the credibility of a national brand behind you.
- Master Painters provide quality workmanship and professional service
- Master Painter members use qualified trade painters with proven track records
- Master Painters provide professional advice and support if you need it
- Your chosen painter will carry out the work in a professional manner
- Your chosen painter will, to the best of their ability, adhere to current environmental requirements
- Your chosen contractor will abide by the Association’s code of ethics
- Master Painters are people who really care about customer satisfaction and the end result
- The Master Painters Association has also been selected to carry out the assessment of painters for licencing for NSW Fair Trading.